Mandeville Operations Management Inc. has the following opportunity:
(This is a part time/job share position – 20 hours/week)
- Direct and assist incoming calls in a polite and professional manner. Effectively operate a telephone console.
- Greet and assist visitors to head office. Direct them as necessary to other departments/tenants.
- Accurately enter data on various operating systems and perform quality assurance checks on various documentation including web content.
- Perform administrative duties for compliance department on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Schedule meetings and maintain the meeting room areas
- Maintain address/extension listings
- Assemble marketing kits
- Complete inventory for kitchen supplies
- Responsible for the safety and security of the reception area, e.g. Emergency Response and Fire Warden duties
- Assist with various projects as assigned
- Achievement Orientation – A concern for working well or for surpassing a standard of excellence.
- Business Acumen - The ability to understand the business implications of decisions and the ability to strive to improve organizational performance.
- Customer Service Orientation - Focusing one’s efforts on discovering and meeting the customer’s or client’s needs.
- Concern for Order - Reflects an underlying drive to reduce uncertainty in the surrounding environment.
- Flexibility - The ability to adapt to and work effectively within a variety of situations, and with various individuals or groups.
- Initiative – The ability to identify a problem, obstacle, or opportunity and taking action in light of this identification to address current or future problems or opportunities.
- Integrity - Acting in a way that is consistent with what one says.
- Organizational Awareness – The ability to understand and learn the power relationships in one’s own organization.
- Bachelors Degree/College Diploma required
- Oral and written communication skills in French would be an asset
- 2 - 3 years of experience in an administrative role.
- Experience in a customer service role.
- Demonstrated knowledge of all Microsoft office programs, such as Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
Qualified applicants should email resumes along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Mandeville Operations Management Inc., we support diversity and equity. We strive to provide a workplace that is recognized as inclusive for all, regardless of ethnic origin, nationality, language, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability.
We respect the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If contacted for an interview, please inform us should any accommodation be required.