Our affiliate company Mandeville Operations Management Inc. has the following opportunity:
- Perform oversight of service providers and communicate findings as required
- Provide new account set-up and changes, order execution, settlement and reconciliation.
- Process all transfers as well as perform quality control checks on all documentation
- Prepare and send investor statements and duplicate tax receipts
- Provide client services in the form of fielding incoming problems, research issues, initiate outbound calls and emails to resolve processing issues.
- Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, and end users.
- Identify and learn appropriate software applications used and supported by the organization.
- Review and assist with completion of new client applications; follow-up on missing applications or information
- Prepare periodic reporting for internal and external parties
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Achievement Orientation – A concern for working well or for surpassing a standard of excellence
- Analytical Thinking - Understanding a situation, issue, problem, etc. by breaking it into smaller pieces
- Business Acumen – The ability to understand the business implications of decision and the ability to strive to improve organizational performance.
- Concern for Order - Reflects an underlying drive to reduce uncertainty in the surrounding environment
- Customer Service Orientation – Focusing one’s efforts on discovering and meeting the customer’s or client’s needs.
- Information Seeking - Driven by an underlying curiosity and desire to know more about things, people, or issues
- Initiative – The ability to identify a problem, obstacle, or opportunity and taking action in light of this identification to address current or future problems or opportunities
- Teamwork and Cooperation -Works cooperatively with others, to be part of a team, to work together, as opposed to working separately or competitively
- Bachelors Degree/College Diploma required
- IFIC Operations course required
- IFIC Sales Course desired
- Canadian Securities Course desired
- Minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience working within an investment firm/dealer back office
- Good understanding of rules and regulations governing the mutual fund/securities industry
- Previous data entry experience and a working knowledge of registered products; proficient in Excel
- Familiarity with operating systems such as Unitrax, Evolution, Wealthserv or FundSERV and portfolio modeling would be an asset.
Reporting to: Vice President, Administration
Qualified applicants should email resumes along with a cover letter to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We respect the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If contacted for an interview, please inform us should any accommodation be required.