Our affiliate company AIC Global Holdings Inc. has the following opportunity:
Property Management Coordinator
- Perform various administrative tasks including processing invoices, preparing courier shipments, receiving and delivery of mail, courier and supplies, maintaining toner, fax, printer inventory and leases, as well as managing the Property Management Inbox
- Monitor BAS, fire and AFX systems as well as perform daily system checks to ensure specific systems are functionally intact. Expediently alert necessary teams of failed checks or issues to avoid unnecessary user community downtime or building malfunction
- Participate in various projects such as painting, renovations, workstations/furniture changes/setups
- Keep the tool room/electrical store room/mechanical rooms organized and secure
- Assist in the removal of snow and ice to ensure safe access to and exit from the parking areas and buildings
- Assist staff in various departments moving boxes and/or other heavy items
- Complete maintenance of exterior/interior ponds
- Deliver paper, water or other supplies throughout facility/building
- Reset fire panels and maglock doors as required and participate in fire drills
- Set up/take down meeting rooms
- Active member of the Fire and Safety Teams which includes performing monthly building inspections, participating in fire drills with the ability to reset fire panels and maglock.
- Active member of the Emergency Response Team, which requires First Aid and CPR Certification
- Ensure all Health and Safety policies are adhered to and notification is provided if required
- Ability to professionally liaise with callers, tenants, security and contractors; occasional back-up to Receptionist role
- Analytical Thinking - Understanding a situation, issue, problem, etc. by breaking it into smaller pieces
- Customer Service Orientation - Focusing one’s efforts on discovering and meeting the customer’s or client’s needs
Flexibility - The ability to adapt to and work effectively within a variety of situations, and with various individuals or groups
- Information Seeking - Driven by an underlying curiosity and desire to know more about things, people, or issues
- Initiative – The ability to identify a problem, obstacle, or opportunity and taking action in light of this identification to address current or future problems or opportunities
- Organizational Awareness - The ability to understand and learn the power relationships in one’s own organization or in other organizations
- Relationship Building - The ability to build, maintain and manage ethical relationships, networks or contacts with people who are helpful in achieving work-related goals
- Teamwork and Cooperation -Works cooperatively with others, to be part of a team, to work together, as opposed to working separately or competitively
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office such as Outlook, Excel and Word
- Grade 12/Secondary School
- First Aid and CPR certified
- Minimum 1 year working in an administrative, customer service environment
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Ability to lift 50lbs and valid Ontario Driver’s Licence
Qualified applicants should email resumes along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We respect the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If contacted for an interview, please inform us should any accommodation be required.