Regional Vice-President, Sales
Quebec and Eastern Markets
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Distribution and as part of a dedicated sales team, the Regional Vice President will develop business by:
- Achieving sales goals
- Maintaining strong relationships with the various distribution channels primarily those focusing on alternative investments
- Make sales presentations to dealer representatives and family offices
- Provide service to dealer representatives and family offices
- Promote Portland’s current and new products in an ethical and positive manner
- Develop marketing programs and provide assistance with these programs in the field with dealer representatives and family offices
- Achievement Orientation - A concern for working well or surpassing a standard of excellence
- Business Acumen - The ability to understand the business implications of decisions and the ability to strive to improve organizational performance
- Commitment to Continuous Learning - Taking action to continuously learn in order to improve individual professionalism and effectiveness within the organisation
- Customer Service Orientation - Focusing one’s efforts on discovering and meeting the customer’s or client’s needs
- Flexibility - The ability to adapt to and work effectively within a variety of situations, and with various individuals or groups
- Impact and Influence - Implies an intention to persuade, convince, influence, or impress others in order to get them to go along with or to support the speaker’s agenda
- Relationship Building - The ability to build, maintain and manage ethical relationships, networks or contacts with people who are helpful in achieving work-related goals
- Self-Confidence - A belief in one’s own capability to accomplish a task and select an effective approach to a task or problem
- Bachelor’s Degree/College Diploma required
- IFIC Sales Course required
- Canadian Securities Course required
- Bilingualism (French and English) would be an asset in the Quebec market
- Minimum 5 years of previous financial services experience.
- Minimum 3 years of direct selling experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the financial services industry.
ABILITY TO TRAVEL IS A REQUIREMENT OF THIS POSITION
Qualified applicants should email resumes along with a cover letter to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We respect the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If contacted for an interview, please inform us should any accommodation be required.