AIC Global Holdings Inc. has the following opportunity:
Help Desk Analyst
- Provide effective technical and general functional support to the user community by creating and resolving tickets in the system from requests initiated within the Help Desk phone and email queues. Adhere to phone and email etiquette standards
- Provide effective technical and general functional support to the user community by onsite workstation, printer, fax visits to perform advanced troubleshooting when required. Ensure that client downtime is minimal during onsite visits. Ensure workstation standard builds are adhered to if software or OS installs / patches / changes are required
- Monitor and do daily system checks to ensure specific systems are functionally correctly. Expediently alert necessary peers of failed checks or issues to avoid unnecessary user downtime.
- Actively participate in various technical initiatives and projects as required by Management.
- Cleanup, inventory management and tracking of technical assets
- Scheduling and follow-up of technical support issues to ensure completion of resolved issues
- Note: Required to lift packages of up to 20kg (50 lbs) in weight
- Analytical Thinking - Identifies the cause-and-effect relationship between two aspects of a situation
- Business Acumen - Possesses basic knowledge of the business
- Concern for Order - Checks own work for accuracy
- Customer Service Orientation - Acts to make things better for the customer
- Flexibility – Applies rules flexibly
- Information Seeking - Asks a series of probing questions to get at the root of a situation
- Initiative – Is decisive in a time-sensitive situation
- Teamwork and Cooperation - Cooperates with team members
- Bachelors Degree/College Diploma required, Systems or Technology
Basic TCPIP Networking desired
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Information Technology.
- Experience with VoIP, AV, TCP/IP Networking, routers switches, firewalls equipment and/or security systems is an asset
Qualified applicants should email resumes along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We respect the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If contacted for an interview, please inform us should any accommodation be required.